CS/CS/SB 1074: State-owned or State-leased Space
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Hays
State-owned or State-leased Space; Revising provisions relating to the update of an inventory of certain facilities needing repairs or innovation maintained by the Department of Management Services; requiring state agencies to explain why available underused property is not sufficient to meet their needs when requesting fixed capital outlay projects; requiring all state-owned facilities to report energy consumption and cost data; creating the Underused Property Maximization Program in the Department of Management Services, etc. APPROPRIATION: $1,066,591.00
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1145 (Ch. 2013-152) -SJ 620
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations -SJ 79
• Introduced -SJ 79
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/02/13, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 355
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 490
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 619
• Amendment(s) adopted (291790, 387614, 560898, 938794, 940152) -SJ 620
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 1145 -SJ 620
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1145 (Ch. 2013-152) -SJ 620
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.