CS/CS/SB 1140: Drug Paraphernalia
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Criminal Justice ; Stargel
Drug Paraphernalia; Prohibiting the retail sale of certain drug paraphernalia; providing criminal penalties; repealing provisions relating to the retail sale of certain smoking pipes and smoking devices, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 49 (Ch. 2013-111) -SJ 620
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 85
• Introduced -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/01/13, 12:15 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 278
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/04/13, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 286
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 364
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 364
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 491
• Read 2nd time -SJ 620
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 49 -SJ 620
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 49 (Ch. 2013-111) -SJ 620
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.