CS/HB 341: Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Ingram ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mayfield
Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage; Provides that specified persons who elect non-stacking limitations on their uninsured motorist insurance coverage are conclusively presumed to have made informed, knowing acceptance of limitations on behalf of all insureds.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-195
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Civil Justice Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 02/13/13, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 154
• Now in Civil Justice Subcommittee -HJ 154
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/06/13, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 46
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 202
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 202
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/14/13, 1:30 pm, 404 HOB
• CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 257
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 252
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 270
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 646
• Read 3rd time -HJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 646
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 500
• Received -SJ 500
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 545
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 545
• Substituted for SB 706 -SJ 545
• Read 2nd time -SJ 545
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 649
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 649
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 910
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-195
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.