CS/HB 4007: Powers and Duties of Department of Environmental Protection
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Nelson
Powers and Duties of Department of Environmental Protection; Removes an obsolete reference for purposes of calculating the reimbursement for transportation & utility crossings of greenways lands in Marion County; repeals provisions relating to additional powers & duties of the department to dispose of surplus lands that were for the construction, operation, or promotion of a canal across the peninsula of the state & refund payments to counties.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 326 (Ch. 2013-231) -HJ 1009
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/20/13, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 156
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 152
• Introduced -HJ 133
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/14/13, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 273
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 273
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/28/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 374
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 374
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Substituted SB 326 -HJ 1009
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 326 (Ch. 2013-231) -HJ 1009
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.