HB 4013: Tax Refund Programs
GENERAL BILL by Santiago ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Magar
Tax Refund Programs; Deletes caps on tax refunds for qualified defense contractors & space flight businesses & for qualified target industry businesses.
Last Action: 5/30/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-96, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 134
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 02/13/13, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 154
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 154
• Introduced -HJ 134
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 03/08/13, 10:00 am, Morris Hall --Temporarily deferred
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 03/14/13, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Finance and Tax Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -HJ 257
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 257
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/28/13, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 374
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 374
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 515
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 590
• Passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 4 -HJ 590
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 506
• Received -SJ 506
• Withdrawn from Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 611
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 611
• Substituted for SB 236 -SJ 611
• Read 2nd time -SJ 611
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 693
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 693
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-96, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.