CS/CS/SB 560: Natural Gas Motor Fuel
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Transportation ; Simpson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bean ; Bradley ; Stargel ; Latvala ; Grimsley ; Evers ; Soto ; Ring ; Gibson ; Hays ; Lee ; Altman ; Thompson ; Garcia ; Diaz de la Portilla
Natural Gas Motor Fuel; Repealing provisions relating to the annual decal fee program for motor vehicles powered by alternative fuels and requirements for alternative fuel retailer licenses; establishing requirements for natural gas fuel retailer licenses; expanding the use of the local government infrastructure surtax to include the installation of systems for natural gas fuel; providing an exemption from taxes for natural gas fuel under certain circumstances; creating the natural gas fuel fleet vehicle rebate program within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 579 (Ch. 2013-198), CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42) -SJ 769
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/21/13, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 42
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/27/13, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 484
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 768
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 579 -SJ 769
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 579 (Ch. 2013-198), CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42) -SJ 769
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.