CS/CS/SB 594: Health Care Accreditation
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Banking and Insurance ; Bean
Health Care Accreditation; Conforming provisions to the revised definition of the term “accrediting organizations” in s. 395.002, F.S., as amended by s. 4, ch. 2012-66, Laws of Florida, for purposes of hospital licensing and regulation by the Agency for Health Care Administration, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1071 (Ch. 2013-93) -SJ 726
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 45
• Introduced -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/16/13, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 480
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/22/13, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -SJ 578
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 485
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 578
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 726
• Substituted CS/HB 1071 -SJ 726
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1071 (Ch. 2013-93) -SJ 726
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.