CS/HB 605: Workers' Compensation
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Hudson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Edwards ; Mayfield ; Van Zant
Workers' Compensation; Revises requirements for determining amount of reimbursement for repackaged or relabeled prescription medication; provides exception; prohibits dispensing manufacturer from possession of medicinal drug until certain persons are paid.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 662 (Ch. 2013-131) -HJ 1006
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 66
• Introduced -HJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/19/13, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 279
• Now in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee -HJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/28/13, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 372
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 372
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/29/13, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 981
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 981
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 981
• Substituted CS/SB 662 -HJ 1006
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 662 (Ch. 2013-131) -HJ 1006
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.