HB 7079: Review Under Open Government Sunset Review Act
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Ahern ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Jones, M.
Review Under Open Government Sunset Review Act; Removes scheduled repeal of public records exemption for certain information contained in records documenting act of domestic violence or sexual violence which are submitted to agency by agency employee.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-215
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 206
• Referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/20/13, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 287
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 287
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 719
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 820
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 820
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 586
• Received -SJ 586
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 725
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 725
• Substituted for CS/SB 304 -SJ 725
• Read 2nd time -SJ 725
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 891
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 891
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1078
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-215
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.