The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/CS/SB 86: Distribution of Materials Harmful to Minors
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Education ; Flores ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Benacquisto
Distribution of Materials Harmful to Minors; Prohibiting an adult from knowingly distributing to a minor or posting on school property certain specified materials harmful to minors; providing an exception, etc.
Last Action: 4/16/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 113 (Ch. 2013-75) -SJ 444
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/19/13, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 114
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 114
• Introduced -SJ 13
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 106
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/11/13, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 03/19/13, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 230
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 230
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 279
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/04/13
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 281
• Read 2nd time -SJ 312
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 444
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 113 -SJ 444
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 113 (Ch. 2013-75) -SJ 444
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.