SB 134: Tax-exempt Income
GENERAL BILL by Hukill
Tax-exempt Income; Increasing the amount of income that is exempt from the corporate income tax; increasing the amount of income that is exempt from the franchise tax imposed on banks and savings associations, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/18/14, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/05/14, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/02/14, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 460
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 460
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.