CS/SB 194: Spiny Lobster
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Latvala
Spiny Lobster; Providing penalties for certain violations relating to possession of spiny lobster, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 47 (Ch. 2014-107) -SJ 678
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
• Referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Criminal Justice -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/13/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 138
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 138
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/05/14, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 136
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/03/14, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 25
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 137
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 117
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 678
• Substituted CS/HB 47 -SJ 678
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 47 (Ch. 2014-107) -SJ 678
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.