SM 196: Marketplace Fairness Act of 2013
MEMORIAL by Margolis
Marketplace Fairness Act of 2013; Urging the House of Representatives to support passage of the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2013, etc.
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/03/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 137
• Now in Rules -SJ 137
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/19/14, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 2 -SJ 137
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 25
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
• Retained on Calendar -SJ 237
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/20/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 298
• Failed to adopt -SJ 298
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.