HB 283: Malt Beverages
GENERAL BILL by Artiles ; Young
Malt Beverages; Authorizes containers of malt beverages to be sold or offered for sale by vendor at retail in any size; providing requirements for malt beverage containers; authorizes malt beverage tastings upon certain licensed premises under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Regulatory Affairs Committee
Location: In committee/council (RAC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee, 02/11/14, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 156
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/27/14, 1:30 pm, Sumner Hall --Temporarily deferred
• Died in Regulatory Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.