CS/SB 292: Public Records/Wireless Service Provider/Department of Revenue
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Hays
Public Records/Wireless Service Provider/Department of Revenue; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for proprietary confidential business information submitted by a wireless service provider to the Department of Revenue; authorizing the Department of Revenue to share such information with the Secretary of Management Services and the E911 Board; providing for future legislative review and repeal; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 4/3/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 177 (Ch. 2014-197), CS/CS/HB 175 (Ch. 2014-196) -SJ 439
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 01/14/14, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 136
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/06/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 31
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 207
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 221
• Now in Rules -SJ 207
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/26/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 355
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 439
• Substituted CS/HB 177 -SJ 439
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 177 (Ch. 2014-197), CS/CS/HB 175 (Ch. 2014-196) -SJ 439
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.