CS/CS/SB 536: Reclaimed Water
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Agriculture ; Simpson
Reclaimed Water; Requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to conduct a study in coordination with the stakeholders on the expansion of the beneficial use of reclaimed water, stormwater, and excess surface water and to submit a report based upon such study; providing requirements for the report; requiring the department to provide the public an opportunity for input and for public comment, etc.
- Agriculture (AG)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/10/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/17/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 138
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 138
• Introduced -SJ 45
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/20/14, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 318
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 318
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/26/14
• CS/CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 320
• Retained on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/14 -SJ 335
• Read 2nd time -SJ 430
• Amendment(s) adopted (651544) -SJ 431
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 431
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 486
• Amendment(s) adopted (573812) -SJ 486
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 486
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 781
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Received -HJ 781
• Read 2nd time -HJ 809
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 601 -HJ 809
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 819
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 820
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 778
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-79
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.