CS/CS/SB 782: Government Data Practices
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Brandes ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sobel
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 63
• Introduced -SJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/20/14, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 318
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 318
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 321
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/02/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 460
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 460
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/10/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 515
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 515
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 516
• Read 2nd time -SJ 566
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 619
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 619
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.