CS/CS/HB 791: Coastal Management
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Renuart ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hutson
Coastal Management; Revises coastal construction & excavation permit requirements; authorizes DEP, in consultation with FWCC, to grant areawide permits for certain structures; requires DEP to adopt rules; requires DEP to promote public use of aquatic preserves & uplands; authorizes DEP to grant certain privileges & concessions & to receive funds for specified purposes; requires DEP to post descriptions of such privileges & concessions & provide for public comment on agreements for such privileges & concessions.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in returning Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7093 (Ch. 2014-151)
Location: In returning messages from Senate
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 67
• Introduced -HJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/11/14, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 273
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 268
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/25/14, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 346
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/04/14, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 476
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 471
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 502
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 614
• Amendment(s) adopted (888775) -HJ 614
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 639
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 640
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 627
• Received -SJ 627
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 985
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 985
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 956 -SJ 985
• Read 2nd time -SJ 985
• Amendment(s) adopted (797858) -SJ 985
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1046
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted as amended (582022) -SJ 1046
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 1046
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7093 (Ch. 2014-151)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.