SB 806: Value Adjustment Board Proceedings
GENERAL BILL by Bradley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Simpson ; Soto ; Margolis
Value Adjustment Board Proceedings; Requiring the clerk of the value adjustment board to have available and distribute specified forms; authorizing the owner of multiple items of tangible personal property to file a joint petition with the value adjustment board under certain circumstances; requiring the property appraiser to include the property record card in an evidence list for a value adjustment board hearing under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/05/14, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 65
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 206
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 206
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/19/14, 5:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 305
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 305
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.