SB 852: Education
GENERAL BILL by Education
Education; Prohibiting a student from taking certain local assessments during a specified time, etc.
Last Action: 4/3/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5101 (Ch. 2014-56) -SJ 418
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7026 submitted as a committee bill (SB 852) by Education
• Referred to Rules -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/19/14, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 137
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 137
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/14
• Introduced -SJ 68
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14 -SJ 15
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/20/14 -SJ 237
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 303
• Read 2nd time -SJ 417
• Substituted HB 5101 -SJ 418
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5101 (Ch. 2014-56) -SJ 418
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.