SM 1058: Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act
MEMORIAL by Brandes
Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act; Urging Congress to delay implementation of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012 until specified conditions are met and to eliminate any requirement to immediately increase a property owner’s insurance procured through the National Flood Insurance Program to a full-risk rate, and, if the Congress fails to act, urging the President to delay any resulting rate increases, etc.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 86
• Introduced -SJ 86
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/11/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Rules -SJ 241
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 303
• Withdrawn from further consideration -SJ 303
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.