CS/HB 1389: Limousines For Hire
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Grant ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hill ; Perry ; Smith
Limousines For Hire; Restricts authority of special district to regulate use of limousines for hire using digital transportation request services.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 113
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 271
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/24/14, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 6 -HJ 346
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/04/14, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 9 NAYS 8 -HJ 476
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 474
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 502
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.