SPB 7028: Telemedicine
PROPOSED BILL by Health Policy
Telemedicine; Citing this act as the "Florida Telemedicine Act"; creating licensure and registration requirements; providing health insurer and health plan reimbursement requirements for telemedicine; providing requirements for reimbursement of telemedicine services under the Medicaid program, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2014 Senate - Submit as committee bill by Health Policy (SB 1646)
Location: Acted on by committee/council, pending report (HP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/04/14, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/11/14, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/18/14, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/05/14, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 7 NAYS 2
• Submit as committee bill by Health Policy (SB 1646)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.