HB 7045: OGSR/Florida Insurance Guaranty Association
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Cummings
OGSR/Florida Insurance Guaranty Association; Removes scheduled repeal of public records exemption for certain records of Florida Insurance Guaranty Association.
Last Action: 4/25/2014 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 506 (Ch. 2014-77) -HJ 760
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 125
• Introduced -HJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/11/14, 9:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 273
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 273
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/21/14, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 339
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 339
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Substituted SB 506 -HJ 760
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 506 (Ch. 2014-77) -HJ 760
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.