CS/SB 86: Dentists
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Latvala
Dentists; Prohibiting a contract between a health insurer, prepaid limited health service organization, or health maintenance organization, and a dentist from requiring the dentist to provide services at a fee set by the insurer or organization under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 6/13/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-64
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 10/08/13, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 136
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 12/10/13, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/05/14, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 139
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 139
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/19/14, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 137
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 19
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 115
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 236
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 260
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 780
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Received -HJ 780
• Read 2nd time -HJ 807
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 31 -HJ 808
• Amendment(s) adopted (414241, 429117, 487991) -HJ 808
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 816
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 817
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 3 amendment(s) (414241, 429117, 487991) -SJ 881
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 27 NAYS 0 -SJ 882
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 882
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-64
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.