SB 94: Closing the Gap Grant Program
GENERAL BILL by Joyner ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo
Closing the Gap Grant Program; Requiring that a project proposal under the grant program address racial and ethnic disparities in morbidity and mortality rates relating to sickle cell disease in addition to other priority areas, etc.
Last Action: 5/15/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-10
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/06/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/22/15, 10:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 160
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/19/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 39
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/18/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 219
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 244
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 423
• Received -HJ 423
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• Substituted for HB 3 -HJ 462
• Read 2nd time -HJ 462
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 496
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 496
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 456
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-10
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.