CS/CS/SB 186: Alcoholic Beverages
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Regulated Industries ; Latvala ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gibson ; Clemens
Alcoholic Beverages; Prohibiting electronic benefits transfer cards from being used or accepted to purchase an alcoholic beverage; providing requirements for a licensed manufacturer of malt beverages to sell such beverages directly to consumers; authorizing a licensed manufacturer, distributor, or importer of malt beverages to conduct a malt beverage tasting, etc.
Last Action: 5/15/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-12, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 596 (Ch. 2015-52)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Fiscal Policy -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/04/15, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/18/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 44
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/16/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/02/15, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 351
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 352
• Read 2nd time -SJ 364
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 396
• Amendment(s) adopted (616174) -SJ 396, 402
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Immediately certified -SJ 402
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 635
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Received -HJ 635
• Substituted for CS/HB 301 -HJ 746
• Read 2nd time -HJ 746
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 799
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 799
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 655
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-12, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 596 (Ch. 2015-52)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.