SB 238: Athletic Coaches
GENERAL BILL by Ring
Athletic Coaches; Requiring an independent sanctioning authority to dismiss an athletic coach ejected from a game for the remainder of that sport season under certain circumstances; authorizing such athletic coach to resume working under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Judiciary
Location: In committee/council (JU)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Community Affairs; Judiciary; Fiscal Policy -SJ 47
• Introduced -SJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/12/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/31/15, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 258
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/07/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/15/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• Died in Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.