CS/CS/SB 326: Substance Abuse Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Clemens ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sachs
Substance Abuse Services; Requiring the Department of Children and Families to create a voluntary certification program for recovery residences; directing the department to approve at least one credentialing entity by a specified date to develop and administer the certification program; requiring background screening of owners, directors, and chief financial officers of a recovery residence; requiring the department to publish the list on its website, etc.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 21 (Ch. 2015-100) -SJ 597
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/19/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 53
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 152
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/11/15, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 194
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/09/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 422
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 422
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 422
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 597
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 21 -SJ 597
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 21 (Ch. 2015-100) -SJ 597
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.