CS/HB 403: Newborn Adrenoleukodystrophy Screening
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; La Rosa ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Edwards ; Hutson ; Magar ; Miller ; Rader ; Rooney ; Steube
Newborn Adrenoleukodystrophy Screening; Directs DOH to expand statewide screening of newborns to include for adrenoleukodystrophy when adopted for inclusion on federal recommended uniform screening panel.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Location: In committee/council (HCAS)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 35
• Introduced -HJ 35
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/16/15, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 275
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 274
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 270
• Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.