SB 518: Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program
GENERAL BILL by Gibson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program; Revising provisions relating to calculation of the kindergarten readiness rate for Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program providers and schools; requiring the administration of a preassessment and postassessment to students based upon adopted performance standards, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 66
• Introduced -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/11/15, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 344
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.