SB 548: Use of Tobacco Products in Motor Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Clemens ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Use of Tobacco Products in Motor Vehicles; Prohibiting a person from smoking a tobacco product in a motor vehicle in which a child under 13 years of age is present; providing penalties, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Rules
Location: In committee/council (RC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 68
• Introduced -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/11/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 4 -SJ 191
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/31/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 316
• Now in Rules -SJ 316
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.