CS/SB 552: Public Records/Homelessness Surveys and Databases
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Hays
Public Records/Homelessness Surveys and Databases; Creating a public records exemption for individual identifying information of a person contained in a Point-In-Time Count and Survey or data in a Homeless Management Information System; providing for future review and repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/05/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 68
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/17/15, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 222
• Now in Rules -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 259
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/02/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 341
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 362
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 362
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.