SB 580: Land Acquisition Trust Fund/Department of State
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Dean
Land Acquisition Trust Fund/Department of State; Creating the Land Acquisition Trust Fund within the Department of State; providing for the purpose of the trust fund and sources of funds; providing for future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in returning Messages
Location: Passed, pending returning messages to Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/18/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/11/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 226
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/24/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 247
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 296
• Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 296
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 297
• Immediately certified -SJ 297
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 374
• Read 2nd time -HJ 374
• Amendment(s) adopted (270915) -HJ 375
• Read 3rd time -HJ 375
• Passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 375
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -HJ 422
• Immediately certified -HJ 422
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.