SB 590: Flags
GENERAL BILL by Altman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bradley ; Hays
Flags; Citing this act as the "All-American Flag Act"; requiring a United States flag or a state flag that is purchased on or after a specified date by the state, a county, or a municipality for public use to be made in the United States, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 225 (Ch. 2015-138) -SJ 686
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Fiscal Policy -SJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/17/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 158
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/04/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 72
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 259
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 682
• Read 2nd time -SJ 686
• Substituted HB 225 -SJ 686
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 225 (Ch. 2015-138) -SJ 686
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.