CS/CS/SB 606: Dental Care
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Montford ; Sobel ; Hays ; Soto ; Grimsley
Dental Care; Establishing a joint local and state dental care access account initiative, subject to the availability of funding; requiring the Department of Health to implement an electronic benefit transfer system; authorizing the department to transfer state funds remaining in a closed account at a specified time and to return unspent funds from local sources; requiring the Department of Economic Opportunity to rank shortage areas and medically underserved areas, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/04/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 73
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 192
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/16/15, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/19/15, 9:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 204
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 253
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 253
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/09/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 381
• Read 2nd time -SJ 416
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 485
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 486
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.