CS/SB 632: Newborn Adrenoleukodystrophy Screening
Newborn Adrenoleukodystrophy Screening; Directing the Department of Health to expand statewide screening of newborns to include screening for adrenoleukodystrophy when adopted for inclusion on the federal Recommended Uniform Screening Panel, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Appropriations -SJ 75
• Introduced -SJ 75
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/23/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 259
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/07/15, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 351
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.