HB 719: Florida State Employees' Charitable Campaign
GENERAL BILL by Cortes, B.
Florida State Employees' Charitable Campaign; Provides exception to requirement that state officers & employees designate charitable organization to receive their contributions from Florida State Employees' Charitable Campaign; deletes requirements for independent unaffiliated agencies, international service agencies, & national agencies; requires fiscal agent selected by DMS to distribute undesignated funds in specified manner; deletes requirement that local steering committee be established in each fiscal agent area.
Last Action: 4/21/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 694 (Ch. 2015-61) -HJ 611
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 59
• Introduced -HJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/11/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 217
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 217
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/17/15, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 250
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 250
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/26/15, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 330
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 330
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted SB 694 -HJ 611
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 694 (Ch. 2015-61) -HJ 611
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.