CS/SB 746: Diabetes Awareness Training for Law Enforcement Officers
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Lee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Thompson ; Soto ; Latvala ; Dean
Diabetes Awareness Training for Law Enforcement Officers; Citing this act as the “Arthur Green, Jr., Act”; requiring the Department of Law Enforcement to establish an online continued employment training component relating to diabetic emergencies, etc.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 201 (Ch. 2015-168) -SJ 578
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 83
• Introduced -SJ 83
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/16/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 206
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 192
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 472
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 578
• Substituted CS/HB 201 -SJ 578
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 201 (Ch. 2015-168) -SJ 578
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.