CS/CS/SB 760: Child Protection
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Health Policy ; Bradley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sobel
Child Protection; Providing requirements for the representation of Children’s Medical Services on multiagency teams investigating certain child deaths or other critical incidents; requiring the Statewide Medical Director for Child Protection and the medical directors to hold certain qualifications; providing that a physician who holds an expert witness certificate may provide expert testimony in criminal child abuse and neglect cases, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1055 (Ch. 2015-177) -SJ 486
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health Policy; Fiscal Policy -SJ 84
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/05/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 84
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/23/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 260
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 382
• Read 2nd time -SJ 416
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 486
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1055 -SJ 486
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1055 (Ch. 2015-177) -SJ 486
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.