CS/SB 878: Children and Youth Cabinet
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Montford
Children and Youth Cabinet; Revising the membership of the cabinet, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Education Pre-K - 12
Location: In committee/council (ED)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Education Pre-K - 12; Rules -SJ 92
• Introduced -SJ 92
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/12/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Education Pre-K - 12 -SJ 193
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 208
• Died in Education Pre-K - 12
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.