SB 942: Rapid Response Education and Training Program
GENERAL BILL by Gaetz
Rapid Response Education and Training Program; Establishing the Rapid Response Education and Training Program within the Complete Florida Plus Program; requiring the Complete Florida Plus Program to work with Enterprise Florida, Inc., to offer certain education and training commitments to businesses, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Higher Education (HE)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Higher Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 97
• Introduced -SJ 97
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 03/23/15, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Higher Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 373
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 373
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.