CS/SB 1050: Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Montford
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Designating tupelo honey as the official state honey; revising the date by which an application for recertification of a limited certification for urban landscape commercial fertilizer is required; authorizing the department to secure letters of patent, copyrights, and trademarks on work products and to engage in acts accordingly; authorizing the Commissioner of Agriculture to create an Office of Agriculture Technology Services; repealing provisions relating to the authority of the Florida Forest Service to dedicate and reserve state park lands for public use, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 105
• Introduced -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/10/15, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/17/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/09/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 422
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 422
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 423
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/15
• Retained on Calendar
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.