SB 1144: Services for Veterans and Their Families
GENERAL BILL by Simpson
Services for Veterans and Their Families; Requiring the Department of Children and Families to establish the Florida Veterans’ Care Coordination Program; providing goals of the program; requiring the designation of implementation teams; providing a list of required services, etc. APPROPRIATION: $2,000,000.00
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations -SJ 111
• Introduced -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/19/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/31/15, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 258
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.