HB 1213: West Palm Beach Water Catchment Area, Palm Beach County
LOCAL BILL by Berman
West Palm Beach Water Catchment Area, Palm Beach County; Revises boundaries.
Last Action: 6/18/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-198
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 100
• Referred to Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 192
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 03/25/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 331
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 331
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 514
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 514
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 813
• Read 3rd time -HJ 813
• Passed; YEAS 98 NAYS 19 -HJ 814
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 648
• Received -SJ 648
• Placed on Local Calendar, 04/29/15
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 708
• Read 2nd time -SJ 712
• Read 3rd time -SJ 712
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 712
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-198
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.