CS/SB 1226: Guardianship
Guardianship; Revising the responsibilities of the executive director for the Office of Public and Professional Guardians; requiring the Office of Public and Professional Guardians to adopt rules; requiring that a professional guardian appointed by a court to represent a ward be selected from a registry of professional guardians; providing an appropriation, etc. APPROPRIATION: $821,670.00
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Fiscal Policy -SJ 119
• Introduced -SJ 119
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/12/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/31/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 316
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 504
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 505
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 670
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 700
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 700
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.