CS/CS/SB 1246: Individuals with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Commerce and Tourism ; Detert
Individuals with Disabilities; Requiring the Department of Economic Opportunity, in consultation with other organizations, to create the Florida Unique Abilities Partner program; requiring the department, in consultation with the disability community, to develop a logo for business entities designated as Florida Unique Abilities Program Partners; requiring the department to adopt guidelines and requirements for use of the logo; requiring the department to maintain a website with specified information; requiring the department and CareerSource Florida, Inc., to identify employment opportunities posted by employers that receive the Florida Unique Abilities Partner designation on the workforce information system; providing report requirements, etc. APPROPRIATION: $200,000.00
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy -SJ 120
• Introduced -SJ 120
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/10/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 192
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 03/19/15, 9:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 211
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 260
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 274
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.