CS/SB 1276: Expressway Authorities
GENERAL BILL by Ethics and Elections ; Flores
Expressway Authorities; Revising qualifications for membership on the governing body of certain expressway authorities; providing for termination from an authority’s governing body upon a finding of a violation of specified ethical conduct provisions or failure to comply with a notice of failure to comply with financial disclosure requirements, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Ethics and Elections (EE)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Transportation; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 123
• Introduced -SJ 123
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/19/15, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 4 NAYS 2 -SJ 226
• Now in Ethics and Elections -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 03/31/15, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 317
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Ethics and Elections read 1st time -SJ 321
• Now in Rules -SJ 317
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.