CS/CS/SB 1306: Insurance Fraud
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Bradley
Insurance Fraud; Repealing provisions relating to criminal penalties applicable to unlicensed health care clinics and the reporting of unlicensed health care clinics; revising provisions related to unlawful, noncompensable, and unenforceable health care clinic charges or reimbursement claims; revising and providing criminal penalties for making unlawful charges, operating or failing to report an unlicensed clinic, filing false or misleading information related to a clinic license application, and other violations, etc.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1127 (Ch. 2015-179) -SJ 596
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Criminal Justice; Appropriations -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/31/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 343
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/07/15, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 347
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 435
• Read 2nd time -SJ 596
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1127 -SJ 596
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1127 (Ch. 2015-179) -SJ 596
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.