CS/SB 1314: Electronic Noticing of Trust Accounts
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Bradley
Electronic Noticing of Trust Accounts; Authorizing a sender to post a document to a secure electronic account or website upon the authorization of a recipient; requiring a sender to provide notice of the beginning of a limitations period and authority of a recipient to amend or revoke authorization for electronic posting; establishing burdens of proof for purposes of determining whether proper notifications were provided, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 961 (Ch. 2015-176) -SJ 497
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/23/15, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 260
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/31/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 275
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 316
• Now in Rules -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Removed from Calendar
• Also referred to Rules -SJ 396
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/15/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 497
• Substituted CS/HB 961 -SJ 497
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 961 (Ch. 2015-176) -SJ 497
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.